A Beer Club Evolution
From humble beginnings that began with the first box of beer packed in a tiny garage, The Micro Beer Club has been evolving for the past 23 years. With the new age of craft beer upon us, it is exciting times for us.
Located just outside of Seattle, we are at the epicenter of the latest microbeer explosion. We have the hops in our own backyard, incredible water supply, and the entrepreneurial spirit that drives the beer industry to new forefronts.
Whether for yourself or gift for the beer lover in your life, we would like to thank you for stopping by The Micro Beer Club.
• Company was formed
• Passed out flyers at beer fests
• Picked up beer from breweries
• Packed and shipped from garage
• Featured in Cooking Light
• Signed first lease on warehouse
• Concentrated on internet marketing
• Featured in Parade Magazine
• Added 22oz Bomber Club
• Started focusing on IPA's
• Started own microbrewery
• Moved to new larger facility
• Expanded brewery
• Added new beer partners to offer more options for beer lovers